The 28th International Conference on Information Management (ICIM 2017) will be held on May 13, 2017 (Saturday) at College of Commerce, National Chengchi University. The conference topic is Information Management, Service, and Innovation in the Age of Internet of Things (IoT). It is our pleasure to invite you to submit papers and participate the event
1. Smart Living technology management and application:
Intelligent service, Smart home living, Smart IoT, Smart energy saving application, Smart community network service, Environment sensing smart application, Intelligent transport system, Wearable devices, etc.
Blockchain and payment models of currency, Third-party payment, Mobile payment, Electronic banking, Finance and economics big data analysis, Intelligent financial service, etc.
3. Big data analysis and data mining:
Big data analysis, Data mining technology, Data mining application, Text mining, Data sorting, Machine learning, Data and knowledge visualization, Data warehouse, etc.
4. Industry informatization:
Service technology and management, Green industry information technology and management, GPS/GIS application, RFID application, Embedded systems and applications, e-Government, etc.
5. Biomedical information technology and management:
Bioinformatics technology and management, Medical information technology and management, Telemedicine information technology and management, Medical care and management, Home care, Health and leisure management, etc.
6. Knowledge management and organizational learning:
Knowledge management, Business intelligence, Knowledge economy, Organizational learning, Virtual organization, knowledge community network, etc.
7. Cloud computing application and management:
Cloud computing and management, Cloud application and service, App application, Cloud technology and development platform, etc.
8. Mobile e-commerce:
E-commerce, Mobile commerce, Internet marketing, Customer relationship management, Supply chain management, Global logistics management, Logistics and supply chain management, etc.
9. Information technology and management:
Information technology, Information management theory and practice, Information technology management new trend, Technology and e-business management, Technology and innovation management, E-business and enterprise resource planning, Technology assessment and forecast, Market and technology forecast, Business process re-engineering, Enterprise resource planning, Industrial engineering management, System simulation and prediction, etc.
10. Digital convergence technologies and management:
Online games, Video and image processing, Audio processing, Multimedia system,
Digital content, Digital archives, etc.
11. Decision support system and expert system:
Intelligent systems, Intelligent agents, Artificial intelligence, Expert system, Decision support system, etc.
12. Data communication and distributed system:
Network technology and management, Internet application and service, Wireless communication, Mobile application and service, Cross-platform payment system, Wireless communication technology, Coordinating mechanisms and technology, Information and communications and distributed system management, etc.
13. Information and communication security management and practice:
Network and information security, Cloud security, Cryptography, Data hiding, e-Commerce security, Mobile security management, Network virus, etc.
14. Database management:
Database system management and design, Distributed database system management and design, Embedded database system management and design, Distributed database management system, Object-oriented database system management and design, Knowledge base system management and design, Database performance, etc.
15. Information system planning and development:
System analysis and modeling, Software tool and practice, Software quality, Software engineering technology and application, Software development project management, Software testing, etc.
16. Information service technology and management:
Innovative application service, Business model of information service and entrepreneurship management , Information service innovation and business transformation, Information technology valuation, etc.
17. Information educational technology and management:
Information educational technology and management, e-Learning, e-Learning platform, Computer-assisted instruction, Information integrated into instruction, Distance education, etc.
18. Information society:
information society, Information ethics and law, Digital divide, Cybercrime, Technology law and intellectual property rights, etc.
19. Other issues related to information technology and management.
l Paper Submission Starting Date: January 15, 2017
l Paper Submission Deadline: April 6, 2017
l Notification of Paper Acceptance: April 25, 2017
l Registration and Payment: From April 25, 2017 to May 2, 2017
l Conference Date: May 13, 2017 (Saturday)
l Venue: College of Commerce, National Chengchi University
Instructions for Submission :
1. Please log into EasyChair System at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icim20170 for online submission.
2. Contributors need to submit the paper in PDF format. The conference adopts full papers, which should be no longer than 15 pages.
3. All submissions must not be published or are being reviewed by other journals or conferences.
4. Submitted manuscripts will be anonymous reviewed by two reviewers.
5. After the conference, outstanding papers will be selected to be the best papers, and some authors will be invited to participate the workshop held by Journal of Information Management (TSSCI) and the papers will be recommended to the journal’s publication.
6. At least one author must register and attend the conference once the papers are accepted.
7. Contributors are free to choose either English or Chinese for submission and oral presentation.
8. For those who submit and present in English, the certificate of conference participation and the acceptance letter will be in English format.
please click the link for futher detail.