ï¿½ï¿½ Two TWAIS Annual General Meetings (AGM) were held between 2012 and 2013.
ï¿½@ï¿½@- AGM 1: National Taiwan University, August 21, 2012.
ï¿½@ï¿½@- AGM 2: Aletheia University, May 25, 2013.
ï¿½ï¿½ Five achievements in 2013 are:
- Cyberspace 2013 Forensic Accounting and Personal Information Protection International forum, is hosted by College of Management and sponsored by TWAIS at National Chung Cheng University during November 22-23, 2013, the conference has concluded successfully. URL: http://cyber2013.conf.tw/
- National Chung Cheng University and TWAIS invited Professor Emeritus William J. Caelli (Queensland University of Technology, Australia) to Taiwan to give two talks at National Chung Cheng University. The first talk ï¿½ï¿½ICT ï¿½V Cloud Systems and Security Technologiesï¿½ï¿½ was delivered on January 7, 2013. The second talk ï¿½ï¿½Management & Accountancy - Governance and Compliance of Enterprise Systems in a Cloud Environmentï¿½ï¿½ was given on January 11, 2013.
- TWAIS has been working on the proposal of PACIS 2016, which will be officially submitted and discussed at PACIS 2013 in June soon.
- PACIS Executive Committee Meeting in Jeju this year has passed and confirmed CCUï¿½ï¿½s proposal for the PACIS 2016 which will be held in Chia-Yi, Taiwan.
- TWAIS members interested in using this forum should first email [email protected]. After the request is approved, they will be allowed to post new messages as well as receive the latest information sent by other TWAIS members.
ï¿½ï¿½ 2014 International Conference on Accounting and Information Technology, is hosted by College of Management and sponsored by TWAIS at National Chung Cheng University during Feb 21~23, 2014 the conference has concluded successfully.